Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Caleb's 5th Birthday

Caleb's Birthday started Sunday afternoon. All 5 of us walked to Java house and had toasted chocolate almond fudge icecream. Back at home, Ryan pulled the queen size mattress off our guest bed and put it on the living room floor. He also lit a fire in the fireplace and we all watched Jungle Book on the floor. I think Ryan, Caleb, and Levi settled down around 9pm and I went upstairs and enjoyed the silence with a good book. The next morning I heard all the stories of who kicked who and how Levi ended up side down with his feet on his pillow.

We went grocery shopping cause that's what I do on Mondays. Than I made home made Pizza for lunch. Deluxe, Sausage and Cheese, and Plain Cheese. At 4:30 the Toewes kids came over for cake, icecream and opening presents. He got a train set to go with the one he already has, and a yoyo from the Toewes. Seth really like the yoyo. They have been playing with the train set from dawn til dusk. At 6pm Ryan took Caleb and Levi to see Cars in the theatre. They loved it.

I think we officially celebrated each kids birthday and I am done for another year!

1 comment:

Life in the 'Burbs said...

Looks like Caleb had a great birthday! I can't believe he is 5 already. They grow up too fast, don't they??