Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The McMichaels

A special family left AIM AIR Nairobi this past week. Ethan is 8 ( I think). Austin is 5 (4 months older than Caleb. Isaac is 3 (6 weeks older than Levi). And Andrew is about 8 months (4 months younger than Seth). They lived on the same compound as us 5 houses down.
They are taking a year leave and praying about where God wants them to serve next with in AIM.
The compound is ALOT quieter and we miss them. Mostly I am thankful for the years we got to know them and the positive influence their boys had on my boys!
Kelly and Chris had many responsibilities and
Ryan and I have only taken on one of those. We are now in charge of maintenance on the two compounds that join together. Kelly hasn't even been gone a week and already I can't understand how she did it all.
I am used to seeing Kelly every Monday at our grocery store which we like more than Wal Mart. And at prayer meetings every Friday. And walking by several times a day every day. And walking for exercise almost every night up and down the driveway. She has a ready smile and a wonderful spirit. I am looking forward to seeing where God leads them next for they are a gifted family ready and willing to serve. Posted by Picasa

No comments: