Monday, March 24, 2008

Grace and Jack

Grace is my niece. She just turned four and learned her alphabet by watching Sesame Street. I think Sesame Street is about the only show she watches. That is my disclaimer, when you read the following sent to me by her mom Debra, my sister.

This morning over breakfast, Grace randomly asks me, "so what about John McCain is he winning or not winning?" Well, as you can imagine I laughed right out loud! Then we chatted about her question for a minute, and I returned to reading the paper. Two minutes go by, "so what about Hillary is she in or out?" I can't make this stuff up people! The child cracks me up!

And than my nephew Jack, also just turned four, learned how to down hill ski this winter. Not just the bunny hill either. He goes down the steep parts from the chair lift with his dad holding his leash so he doesn't get away. When he gets past the steep stuff, Dean unleashes him so he can go on his own. AMAZING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then there's my nephew Levi, he's about to turn five. I heard he is the most polite and generous child, but has a bit of a stinker streak! We love them all!!

Life in the 'Burbs said...

And then there's my niece, Chloe, who I'm told is just as spicey as she is adorable! We can't wait to meet her!!

diane said...

Our family is something to be proud of! Definitely!