Sunday, June 22, 2008

Levi's Birthday

ALL,
Here on this grand day of Saturday 14 June 2008, Levi Dale Williams has turned 5 years old!
I would like to share a few pics w/ you & tell a little story about my day.
We spent the day in the Nairobi Game Park a short 15 min drive from our house. We celebrated w/ a breakfast/birthday cake
& hot Kenyan tea that my mom made. My dad parked the van w/ zebras on one side & cape buffalo on the other side.
We had a great birthday party. I was so brave & excited, I even chased the zebras. After our cake & tea, we drove a short 2km.
down the road & came open 6 lions! They were resting in the tall grass on the edge of the road, my dad almost ran one over!
We spent about 30mins watching them from about 10ft away! We also saw hippos, eland, gazelle, heartabeast, ostrich, warthogs, & baboons.
We drove up to a giraffe that was so close I could almost touch its tail.
Now that's a Birthday treat you can't get anywhere else.
Thanks for your Birthday wishes!
Love Levi.






1 comment:

Life in the 'Burbs said...

Happy Birthday, Levi! I remembered him on his day, and then of course, forgot to email you on that day. All of your children are looking so OLD! Can't wait to see you again
SN